Municipal Solid Waste
Construction & Demolition
Our team has vast experience and capabilities in landfill and related design and construction under the direction of our professional engineers, professional geologists, and construction supervisors. A & M was founded in part on landfill and related construction projects and has been providing such services since 1984. We have extensive experience in landfill construction in accordance with state and federal regulations including RCRA Subtitle C and D. Our capabilities and experience include municipal solid waste landfills, construction and demolition landfills, industrial landfills, transfer stations, and sludge application.
» Read More
Our successful completion of multi-disciplinary engineering and construction projects, including complete turnkey design-build services, has enabled us to become a full service environmental and heavy construction firm. The combination of our large fleet of company-owned heavy construction equipment; full integration of GPS and GNSS grade control and construction surveying technologies; and skilled crews allows us to provide efficient and cost-effective heavy construction services of all types. The cost-effectiveness and quality of our construction services is further enhanced by our in-house engineering expertise and knowledge. In turn, our extensive construction experience results in practical and high-quality engineering services tailored to meet the needs of our clients. We have a safety track record that we are proud of and an ever-growing list of repeat clients as a result. Some of our example landfill and related projects include:
- Double-lined RCRA Subtitle D private industrial landfill in Kentucky.
- Delisting of a RCRA Subtitle D private industrial landfill in Oklahoma.
- 600,000 cubic yard RCRA Subtitle C industrial landfill used for the disposal of refinery acid sludge and contaminated soil in Oklahoma.
- Construction and Demolition debris landfill in Oklahoma.
- 350,000 cubic yard RCRA Subtitle C private industrial landfill used for the disposal of sludge and contaminated soil from hazardous waste lagoons in Oklahoma.
- Municipal solid waste landfill cell expansions in Oklahoma.
- Physical treatment system Impoundments.
- Leachate collection ponds and systems.
You can count on A & M. We look forward to visiting with you about your landfill and related project needs.
Impoundments, Water Retention, & Detention Structures
Leachate Collection Ponds
Other Related Infrastructure
A & M’s team of engineers and construction operators has extensive experience in impoundment construction and related projects in accordance with state and federal regulations. We have substantial experience constructing and/or installing various impoundment liner systems with the necessary in-house oversight and quality control to ensure that we meet construction specifications.
» Read More
Our team’s experience and knowledge in construction management and engineering as well as operations makes us better contractors. Using our fleet of company-owned heavy construction equipment; full integration of GPS and GNSS grade control and construction surveying technologies; and our skilled crews can provide efficient and cost-effective heavy construction services. Some of our related example projects include:
- Construction of a cooling water earthen impoundment and ancillary features for an electric utility company.
- Physical treatment system impoundments for construction material suppliers.
- Earthen settlement basins for commercial and private clients.
- Bioremediation lagoons for the biological degradation of soils contaminated by explosives.
- Municipal facility improvements.
- Leachate recovery systems.
- Airport storm water runoff control.
- Retention pond and storm water conveyance ditch line construction for a commercial development.
We value our diversity of services and strive to meet all of our client’s construction needs. Please give us a call or email if you have any questions about our construction related capabilities.